Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Declaration of War


http://www.thegodmovie.com
    
Thank "GOD" someone has put into a movie the Mythology of Christ and how the Christian belief system is ruining our country. Don't get me wrong: I think the Sermon on the Mount (Mat. 5) has some good things to live by, if only the majority of Christians (especially the loud ones) followed them. I guess I missed this when it was first released, but the timimg of this ad is superb during the HOLIDAY SEASON to promote this. I haven't seen the movie yet but I plan to soon. Meanwhile look for me at a nearby public nativity scene holding a protest placard (He he he!).







Specifically, this clip holds dire relevancy for today's political landscape and is required viewing.

Hobbes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home